The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Written out of boredom.

went back to Kluang yesterday afternoon.
Stayed overnight at my aunt's house.
went to Kluang Mall for dinner. Kinda reminds me of JB's Tesco.
Had dinner at Secret Recipe.
Ate chicken cordon bleu.
Delish!
Bought chocolate doughnuts from Big Apple's too.
(Warning! High calorie content)
Slept around 1 am.
Woke up at 9.45 am
Then went out for breakfast to eat my favourite toasted rectangle bread.
Went to Teck Soon's to collect mum's medicine.
Then had lunch at the Lao Par Sar.
Had char koay teow.
Yum!
Wonder how many calories i put in my body...
After lunch we went to Honeyland to buy my favourite Ham Chim Peng
Then headed back to my aunt's house to pack our stuff.
Left for JB around 3.45 pm.
Reached JB at 5.15 pm.
Wow , i must have put on at least 1 kg during my two days in Kluang.
Indulged in so much delicious food.
Must work out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home