The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Sunday, April 5, 2009

All sorts

Wow , it has been a long long time since i last updated my partially dead blog. 3 weeks , 21 days , 8 hours and 22 minutes to be exact.
My computer crashed more than a week ago and it took the computer technician guy so long to repair it. By the time he finished repairing it , i was already suffering from a severe case of Computer Withdrawal Syndrome.

I went to Malacca today to send my bro back to his campus. Spent most of the time in the car. Long travelling hours. Was supposed to enjoy the whole trip cos' i love travelling , but thanks to my bro's incessant grumbling and fits of temper , i totally abhor it. Thanks Kor for making my day. Phew! i'm dead beat. Terrible traffic. Jam all the way back to JB. The ONLY highlight of the trip was that i was able to taste the Hazel Cheese and Durian Cheese cake from Malacca's Secret Recipe , flavours of cheese cake which are not available in Jb's Secret Recipe. Sigh.

After spending almost the whole week watching the first season of Shugo Chara.....
I'm sooo crushing on Ikuto!!!
God , he's so charming , sexy and sensuous... If i were Amu , i'd surely pick him. Hehe..(Fits of girlish laughter)
Oh yeah , By the way , after watching Shayne Ward's Until You MV on Youtube...i think i have the hots for him. ROFL.
That video is so damn nice. Sexy , romantic...makes you just wanna melt...sigh

To all my anonymous spammers out there ,
Thanks for tagging and spamming my blog with all your nonsense. Your efforts are appreciated. Keep up the good work. Feel free to leave your blog address if you can. Gracias.

Well , that's all for today's post. I promise to update as soon as i can. * Crossed toes*
Ja~ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home