The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Friendship+ Separation= Agony

On the 5th of December , my best friend , Haikal a.k.a my favourite bitch , drop by to my house for a visit. We traded songs , chatted , goof around , joked and guffawed like idiots. Joy? Sure. Unfortunately , but that's only part of it. Then , Haikal dropped a bomb on me. He's shifting to KL. Permanently. My heart twisted into knots. Shocking. It was all too sudden. That very day was his last day in JB. Why couldn't he inform me sooner? I guess he did not want it to affect my exams. Yeah , how CONSIDERATE. God knows when we'll meet each other again? Sigh...It hurts parting with people you loved but it's an inevitable fraction of life... So good luck to you, my dear friend. Long live our friendship!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home