The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Monday, December 8, 2008

Freedom

Hello , everyone!!!!! LOl. This is my first blog to commemorate my freedom after three weeks of nerve-wrecking and torturous exams( Damn the stupid history paper!!). Today's my fifth day of my new-found liberty. No more restrictions! Merdeka!!!YEh!!! So after my last paper , i took a bus down to City Square. I loitered around the whole mall , basically doing window shopping. I'm too broke to spend. Then i treated myself to a plate of delicious mushroom pasta and iced blended coffee. Scrrrrumptious!! After an hour of senseless walking , i decided to head back home. Once i reached i home, i immediately dashed toward to the computer after three weeks of isolation from it. Then , i spend the remaining hours with my eyes glued to the tv set and at long last , i finally get to read Breaking Dawn after resisting the powerful temptation to read it for two and a half months. Ah...the sweet taste of freedom... :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home