The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Friday, February 6, 2009

Friendship Torn Apart?

I have this older guy friend whom i considered as a good friend. We HAD a smooth and amicable friendship. Things were going so well until we quarreled a week before Chinese New Year.
I stopped contacting him until quite recently but he did not reply my messages nor pick up my phone calls.
I mean , what do you want , you idiot??!! I tried making up to you but why the hell did you keep pushing me away? Why are you avoiding me?
What do you gained from doing this?? A gold mine? Exotic flying elephants? Nothing!!!!
Stupid!! Baka! baka! baka! baka!
Does our friendship mean so little to you? I guessed it meant nothing at all to someone as shallow as you.
Do you know that i can't sleep every night cos' i kept thinking of you? I bet you don't.
I am angry , frustrated , infuriated , and mad at you , you doofus!! If i were a shark , i would have bite your head off this instant!
Face me like a man! Avoiding me is an act of cowardice. You can't solve problems by avoiding them.
AAAARRRRRRGGH!!!! Go to hell!!!

To anybody who's reading this post , i'm sorry if this post is mentally and emotionally disturbing , but i'm filled with so much rage inside that i need to vent it all out. Hope you understand.
Thank you.

Adios! Flying off to hit the punching bag.

Note to "that friend" : If you are wise enough , come back and dissipate my anger as
soon as possible.

1 Comments:

  • At February 6, 2009 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Ree said...

    I sincerely hope that you are feeling better..

    Well all of us do have times when we just feel like letting all our anger go.

    I have been through that before.
    Its a fact of life.Try to let go ya...

    love u to bits!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home