The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Friday, January 30, 2009

No particular title

Hola!!
Man it has been a seriously long time since i last update my blog..
Can't think of anything to write nowadays..i think i have been suffering from blogger's block
I dunno whether it's only me or does everyone feel the same way..but CNY this year seemed pretty boring and seemed to be lacking the CNY atmosphere..
It was really terrible..so terrible in fact , we went back on CNY eve and came back on CNY itself..Sigh. On the positive note , at least i was able to spend time with my adorable cousins.

While all my friends are busy working or looking for jobs , i'm still at home..relaxing?
Surprisingly , i don't feel bored at all. Seriously. I spent most of my time watching animes , watching tv , reading , shopping , surfing the internet..indulging in all those things i was never able to do during my exam year. Haha. Call me lazy but i don't #@*#ing care!! LOl.
Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home