The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Confessions of an anime addict

Ever since my internet service was up-graded ( faster internet connection , etc) , the first website i always go when i'm online is Youtube. Once i'm in Youtube , i watched episodes and episodes and episodes of animes non-stop. I even went to bed every night thinking of what anime i was going watch next .
My obsession with animes kept growing...
I became addicted...
It was as if i would never live to see the light if i miss a day of anime...
It was then...it hit me...
i soon discovered that i have developed a serious case of Animaniacitis or Obsessive Anime Addiction Disorder a.k.a OAAD.
Yes , it was that severe...
If any of you found a cure or antidote for Animaniacitis , please contact me..
Otherwise i have to check myself in a rehab..

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home