The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Confusion...

I'm so confused...
I'm drowning in the sea of confusion that i could hardly breathe...
I can't seemed make a right decision
Mentally stressed.
I received offer letters from MMU and UNITEN not long ago and i have to reply by May if i accept the offer.
But i still can't decide cos' i'm still waiting for the UPU results to be out , which will be on June 19.
But the MMU registration day is on June 7!
I fear that i make the wrong decision which will leave me with regrets.
Right now , i'm so lost , worried and confused..
My mum advised me to accept the MMU offer but in my heart i know that it's not what i really wanted .
I don't want to delude myself into liking something when it's not what i desire..
but...
But what if i couldn't get the public uni of my dreams?
Sigh...
I need time to sort out my thoughts..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home