The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Jumbled up

Here i am staring in front of my PC wondering what to blog about...
Nothing much has happened these few days.
well , except that...

Keith came over on Friday and show me his Korea tour pics and videos.
Very nice.

wish i could have been there to
enjoy the breath-taking scenery and experience the culture.
It's spring over there in Korea by the way
Oh yeah , not to mention the food..
grilled black pork
and the delicious herbal ginseng wine he was telling me about..
Yum.
I love food!!! haha
Keith generously give us some Korean snacks and some adorable souvenirs.
Kamsamhamida!!! ~~
haha..

And yeah my cute cousin and her equally cute family drop by at my place..
wait...there's an addition-her cute cousin from her father's side of the family
Sweet and nice girl plus she looked young for her age. =)

Well, it's really nice having people coming over to visit , be it friends or family members.
It just makes me feel warm and happy inside.

Spread the love , everyone!!!

Lol. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home