The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Date . Ice-cream. ASNB . Medical examination

Went out with Boon Chong yesterday. It was something like a fun date.
A date which you went merely for fun or when you've got nothing better to do.
For me , it was just the both of us having fun with each other without any strings attached.
How's that? LOL.
But pity the poor chap. He REALLY does like me.

I had an ice-cream binge earlier this evening.
Cos' i had a unexpected craving for it.
I ate one-third of the ice-cream in the tub all by myself.
I'm so proud!

Translation:Gorging myself with ice-cream till' my tummy swelled with gratification.

I had a niggling guilty feeling for stuffing for face with all those junk.

And i felt sick after that.

*Buuurrrrp*

I hereby apologise for setting a bad example to those who desire to lose all those inches off their waistline.
Blame it on my lack of discipline. Haha.

Went to ASNB with mum and Auntie Jessica early this morning to collect the Wawasan 2020 account book.
We were the first ones there. Yay!
Then we had breakfast at the near by kopitiam.
I had mi siam and toasted bread and a cup of 'Cham'. Nice.
It was great having Aunt Jessica for company.
She's like this Energizer Bunny bursting with energy and vitality.
Bubbly , funny , chatty , good-natured with an infectious laugh.
Love being near lively people.

Shortly after we got home from breakfast , my mum rushed me to Klinik Mohan to have my medical examination done as required by my prospective university.
Unfortunately , the X-ray examination is unavailable there.
So the doctor referred us to another doctor in Klinik Pertama.
We then troubled ourselves and go all the way to Johor Jaya where the clinic's at.
And guess what?
I bumped into an old friend there.
She's working part-time unlike this lazy bum typing this blog.
My friend registered me.
Waited around 15 minutes for my turn.
Before i had my X-ray , i was asked to removed my chain , t-shirt and bra and changed into the used white t-shirt provided.
Gross. Imagined wearing something with other people's sweat and bodily excretions.
Eww.
Then i was given instructions on how i should position my body and breathe.
Before i knew it , the X-ray was done.
Wow. That was fast.
Interesting. My first X-ray. Haha.
The X-ray costs about RM 40.
If i were to have a complete medical check-up done at that clinic ,
it would costs a bomb-RM 100+.
Sigh. Some doctors do overcharged.
So , to save on expenses we went back to Klinik Mohan to have the other parts of my medical examination done.
Way cheaper.
Ps: I did a urine test too. I had to pee in a sterile container and i did it neatly without any spills and mess. Haha. Ok , gross. Too many details.

After i got home , i went to finish all the incomplete paper work. Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home