The Idiosyncransies of A Weirdo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bottled up thoughts for the past one month.

Aloha fellow earthlings and all living creatures!!! Including you extra terrestrials too.
Gazillion years have drifted by since this blog has been last updated.
Gosh , it's high time for me to update it with new feeds to prevent it from the brink of extinction.
Lotsa of stuff has happened for the past one month but haven't had the time and energy to blog bout' it. Sad , huh?

Went to town a couple of times with a bunch of wacky friends a.k.a Wackos. We pooled in money to rent a car and drove all the way to town which is quite happening at night , a trait which my dear JB lacked.
Man , wished i could have upload all of Afiq's crazy pics for ya'll to see....
Unfortunately , the internet connection and speed here sucks!!! It has a speed equivalent to an aging snail. Yeah , so you get the idea of how slow it is.. Double sigh.

Life here is hectic. Couldn't think of a better adjective than this.
Projects , group work , assignments , schoolwork , club activities and meetings , upcoming exams....
Panda eyes and eye bags. And an increased dose of coffee or caffeine sources.
Another week , and you will get a walking zombie. Like the ones you see in old-fashioned horror.

Had been emo-ing a LOT recently....Haven't felt this much of solemnity since my days in national service.
I missed my friends , family , my bed , my stuff animals , TV , radio , my speedy internet connection at home ( takes ages to load animes here)...
I miss JB!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that i haven't adapted to life here.
Life in Malacca is fun and interesting at times...lots to explore , lots of nice food...
A breath of fresh air...new environment..
...but i do suffer from a bout of home sickies every now and then.
( yes , you heard me right. home sickies instead of home sickness. A new term i coined)

I'm human alright. I have emotions. Wished i can be mechanical for once. Just to shut down all these bothersome emotions.

Have to wait another 3 weeks before i will be back home. Counting down the days.

To you guys out there , do drop me doses of your madness to help me escape from this cell of melancholy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home